Friday, March 23, 2012

Er dette et fossil?

Er der nogen der kan hjælpe mig? Jeg fandt denne sten på stranden, den er ret løs i strukturen, det ligner mest cement, men der er noget flint indlejret i den. Er det et fossil, eller er det noget byggemateriale, som har ligget i vandet?

Is this a fossile?


Can anybody help me? I found this stone on the shore of the Baltic sea. It is rather porous and looks a little like concrete, but there is a piece of flint in it. Is it a fossile? or is it just some building material washed around in the sea?





















3 comments:

Gill said...

I do hope somebody will enlighten us all about this find of yours... I too want to know; Is it a fossil?

फ्रेया अब्बास said...

Whoa that is so cool! If you want I can e-mail an archeolagist and ask him.

Unknown said...

Det ser sådan ud...men hvad det er...hmmm, det ved jeg ikke!