Thursday, December 22, 2011

En engel fra Pam

Jeg fik denne engel fra Pam, den fik solen til at skinne på en grå dag, den er utroligt sød. Det var faktisk Pams engle der inspirerede mig til at lave engle i år.
Pam har den hyggeligste juleblog jeg kender:
http://gingerbreadsnowflakes.com/
Den er besøg værd.

I got an angel from Pam

I have got this angel from Pam, it made the sun shine on a grey day, it is so beutiful. Actually it was Pams angels that insired me to make angels this year.
Pam has the best Christmas blog I know:
http://gingerbreadsnowflakes.com/
It is worth visiting.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Og en rigtig glædelig jul til dig Margit...kan du huske sidste jul, hvor vi (og særligt jer på 'ø'en') var ved at forsvinde i sne?! Nå, men det ser mere fredeligt ud i år! Håber du får en hyggelig jul!

Margit Ammentorp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margit Ammentorp said...

Til Aputsiaq
Rigtig god jul.

pam said...

Oh Margit, I have been a terrible friend these psst three weeks - I have not been visiting. Just chained myself to the key board making holiday posts all month!

I am so happy your angel arrived safely and in time for Christmas to bring you cheer.

I have been saving your beautiful baskets, snowman, and soldier to make over this next week. You know me - Christmas does not end at my house on Dec. 25th. I will be celebrating for at least three more weeks!

Thank you for all the amazing work you have been up to this season making so many beautiful ornaments and baskets for us to print and make.

Did I tell you, the blue angel is the perfect size to use as a topper for my miniature tree? I will send a picture soon.

Heidianna said...

Merry Christmas to you!

I found your blog from Gingerbread Snowflakes last year, and made a bunch of your baskets for family gifts. I made several things this year too, and have a bunch printed waiting to be cut for next year.

You are so talented, and creative, and I love all of the things you make! Please keep it up!

I'm so happy to know you have this beautiful angel to watch over you now!

I hope you have a wonderful 2012 too!